Monday, 4 August 2014

Time for Summer Reading

In the Moors by Nina Milton
The 1st Shaman Mystery from Midnight Ink Books
£11.11p paperback with free delivery
 £8.02p Kindle
 buy now from amazon.uk at my author page



  “A real page-turner, In the Moors cost me several hours of sleep because it was so un-put-downable! An engaging heroine, a landscape at once so real and so menacing, and an intriguing mystery had me enthralled into the wee hours!”   Mara Freeman, author of Kindling the Celtic Spirit & Grail Alchemy
               

Sabbie Dare is the most compelling protagonist I’ve met this year…Milton’s tale is riveting.”—Library Journal (starred review) 



Unraveled Visions by Nina Milton
The 2nd Shaman Mystery from Midnight Ink Books
£10.52p paperback with free delivery is available now for pre-order
buy now from amazon.uk at my author page




Story arcs that run parallel get an inquisitive
Sabbie in and out of danger in this exciting 
In the Shaman Mystery series–
Donna M Brown 

RT Book Reviews






Visit my Author Page at Midnight Ink Books

No comments:

Post a Comment