I’m Nina Milton, and this blog is all about getting out the laptop or the pen and pad to get writing. My blogposts are focused on advice and suggestions and news for writers, but also on a love reading with plenty of reviews, and a look at my pagan life, plus arts and culture. Get all my posts as they appear by becoming a subscriber. Click below right...

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Tough Luck; read an extract on Joanna's blog


My very good writing friend and fellow OCA tutor, Joanna Ezekiel, has just finished reading my latest children's book, Tough Luck, and said she was gripped! She is featuring my book on her blog this month:

Special january feature: Nina Milton

Today we are excited to feature an extract from a new e-book for children by writer and OCA creative writing tutor Nina Milton. It is called Tough Luck, is available here from Amazon, and, in my opinion, is a very enjoyable read, full of links between past and present, and lively characters....

 Read the rest of her post  at: http://mydelayedreactions.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/special-january-feature-nina-milton.html


1 comment:

  1. What a amazing dragonfly and what amazing post!!I am a china tour lover,You can learn more: China travel | China travel packages | China travel agents

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment about this blog!