I’m Nina Milton, and this blog is all about getting out the laptop or the pen and pad to get writing. My blogposts are focused on advice and suggestions and news for writers, but also on a love reading with plenty of reviews, and a look at my pagan life, plus arts and culture. Get all my posts as they appear by becoming a subscriber. Click below right...

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Can a Shaman find a Serial-killer?


Such is the question posed by the reviewer of my book on popcorn reads, a great site online for readers. 

Popcorn Reads describe their site as 'For people who read for Entertainment', so the site suites In the Moors perfectly. 

The whole-page review is stunningly complimentary to my story and I'd like to thank them for being so nice, although I've no idea how!

But if you've already read my book, you can leave a comment there about your own reactions, and your thoughts about the review. 


Thanks in advance for going there and writing something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment about this blog!